FREE 7TH GRADE MEMBERSHIPS
The Sussex County YMCA is offering 7th Grade Students a free membership to support and encourage youth to live healthy lifestyles and make responsible choices.
HOW TO JOIN
Bring a school ID, roster, report card and a parent/guardian to Sussex County YMCA. Parents complete required membership paperwork and sign form. 7th grader may begin using membership right away. Membership is valid July1 after completing the 6th grade to June 30 the following year. FREE 7th Grade Membership is available for incoming through the 7th grade school year.
- Use of pool during open-swim sessions
- Use of fitness equipment in the Wellness Center (free Teen Training Workshop required)
- Group Exercise classes for teens
- Youth Room
In addition to the free membership, we are offering the following fee based programs at no cost to our 7th grade members. You can choose from the following list of programs. Choose one class during each program session. Class option can only be free once during the calendar year.
- Swim Lessons - call aquatics for placement and availability
- Karate 2
- Youth & Beginner Kickboxing
- Bump, Set, Strike Volleyball
- American Red Cross Guardstart
- Archery - call for placement and availability
- Hand Crafts for Kids
- Y Drama
- Y Glee
- Leaders Club
- 1 Friday Fun Night of your choice